Founded in March of 1995 by Jennifer Panning, Artisan Tile has emerged as a leader in the Southeastern Michigan Tile Industry.
Doubling sales time and again, Artisan Tile has grown to who they are today. As a partner in many of the premier construction projects in
Southeast Michigan, Artisan Tiles most notable project is the Northwest Airlines Edward H McNamara Terminal, for which they
were awarded the prestigious IUBAC Craft Award for Best Tile Project in 2002.
To continually educate our staff, craftsmen and customers through continuing education, training and product information. This is essential
to providing the best products and services at a reasonable price.
Memberships / Affiliations
- Brighton Chamber of Commerce
- Construction Association of Michigan
- Detroit Ceramic Tile Contractors Association DCTCA
- Great Lakes Ceramic Tile Council
- Greater Detroit Terrazzo Contractors Association
- International Masonry Institute
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- National Federation of Independant Business
- Tile Contractors Association of North American TCNA
- Salvation Army
- Northwood University
- Children's Hospital
- St. Judes Children's Hospital